West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 – 2226 Posts, Stipend, Application Form @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in: The candidates who are here for looking out opportunities as apprentices can check out this latest article about the West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021. Whereas per the Railway Trade Apprentice 2021 Notification, the officials are accepting online RRC WCR Apprenticeship Application Form from the eligible candidates for 2226 posts. Applicants who wish to know more information about the RRC West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancies can scroll down to the next sections right now.
Interested & eligible candidates have to make sure to submit their applications through the West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Apply Online link placed at the bottom of this article. The online link will stay active from 11th October 2021 to 10th November 2021. Further, from the following sections, you can get detailed information about the RRC WCR Apprenticeship Stipend, RRC West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancies, West Central Railway Apprentice Apply Online Process, Educational Qualifications details, etc.,
West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 – 2226 Posts, Stipend, Application Form
|Latest RRC West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||2226 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||11th October 2021|
|Application Ending Date||10th November 2021|
RRC West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Division/ Workshop||Vacancies|
|6.||WCR/ HQ/ Jabalpur||20|
Note: For trade-wise & category-wise vacancies details do check the official notification.
RRC WCR Apprenticeship Educational Qualifications
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NEVT/ SCVT.
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as of the cut-off date off Notification.
RRC WCR Apprenticeship Stipend
The selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices for the period as applicable for the designated trade and they will be paid a stipend during their training as per extant rules.
RRC West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of a merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on basis of marks obtained in the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system).
- Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- For all candidates except those mentioned, below – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST, Persons with Disabilities (PWDS), Women – NIL
Procedure to Apply for WCR Trade Apprentice Job Openings 2021
- Aspirants have to open the official website @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now click on the About Us -> Recruitment -> Railway Recruitment Cell -> Engagement of Act Apprentices for 2021-22.
- Now you can find the “Notification No. 02/2021 Act Apprentice”.
- Press the Click Here link.
- And check the whole notification.
- If eligible, you can apply for this apprenticeship from 11th October 2021 onwards.
- Finally, make sure you guys submit the applications before 10th November 2021.
West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form
|RRC WCR Apprenticeship Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the RRC WCR Apprenticeship Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply Online for the RRC WCR Apprenticeship Jobs 2021||Click Here (Link Will Be Activated From 11th October 2021 Onwards)|
We hope all the candidates who are here to find accurate information about the RRC West Central Railway Trade Apprentice Vacancies may find this article helpful. For the latest job updates do visit the Freshers Now website.