Telangana University M.Ed 4th Sem Notification 2021 For Oct/ Nov Regular Theory Examinations: The higher officials of the Telangana University have announced the Telangana University 4th Sem Notification 2021 for the M.Ed Courses. The Telangana University M.Ed 4th Sem Application Form 2021 is from 18th October 2021 to 26th October 2021. We have seen that many of the students are searching various sites on the internet for Telangana University M.Ed Exam Notification 2021. To help those aspirants, w have provided the complete details regarding the TU M.Ed 4th Sem Notification 2021.
At the end of this article, we have attached the direct link to check and download the Telangana University Notification 2021. Candidates can also get information on examination fees, fee structure, and steps to check the Telangana University M.Ed 4th Sem Notification 2021 from the official site of the Telangana University @ telanganauniversity.ac.in.
Telangana University M.Ed 4th Sem Notification 2021 – Details
|Telangana University M.Ed 4th Sem Notification 2021 For Oct/ Nov Regular Theory Examinations|
|Authority Name||Telangana University (TU)|
|Course Name||M.Ed Course|
|Name of Exam||Semester Regular Theory Examinations – 2021|
|Application Form Release Date||Started|
|Closing Date||26th October 2021|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
Telangana University 4th Sem Notification 2021
It is hereby notified that the M.Ed. IV-Semester Regular Theory Examinations of M.Ed. the course will be held in the month of Oct/ Nov-2021.
- M.Ed. IV – SEMESTER REGULAR THEORY EXAMINATIONS – 2021
Telangana University M.Ed Exam Notification 2021 – Exam Fee
|Description||With Out Fine||With a fine of Rs. 100|
|To Students: Payment of Examination fee and submission of examination application forms at respective college||26th October 2021||28th October 2021|
i) Remittance of consolidated Examination fee to Registrar, Telangana University Exam Fee The Registrar, Examination A/c No. 31079102875
ii) Submission of EAF Online
|27th October 2021||29th October 2021|
|Submission of Hard Copy of EAF||30th October 2021|
TU M.Ed 4th Sem Notification 2021 – Fee Structure
- IV-Regular the prescribed examination fee is Rs. 1150/- + Rs. 60/- (Memo of Marks) = Rs. 1210/-
Telangana University M.Ed 4th Sem Exam Instructions
- The College login will be closed after the last date.
- The late fee amount will be levied automatically in case the fees are not remitted to the T.U. A/c and forms are not submitted as per the above schedule.
- Principals are requested not to forward/submit the EAF of Not Eligible Candidates. The results of those candidates will be canceled at any stage if they write the examinations.
- Please do not collect the Exam fee for Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students. A Xerox copy of the Medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be 40%) must be attached to the application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students application forms should be submitted along with separate nominal rolls.
- The Examination Application Forms (EAF) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, a hard copy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the Examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with a photocopy of the qualifying examination certificate. Xerox copies of Examination Application Forms & Photographs will not be considered.
- The College Principals are requested to deposit (credit) the consolidated Examination fee amount into “Registrar, Examination Accounts, Telangana University, State Bank of India, Telangana University Branch A/c. No. 31079102875” in any Branch of State Bank of India and obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch, TU along with application forms.
- The Principals are requested to verify and forward all the ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS immediately along with the Name List (Nominal Roll) in prescribed proforma, subject-wise data & fee particulars in duplicate.
- The College will be held responsible for any mistake committed while filling the candidate name, father name, and paper title through ONLINE IN CASE OF ANY MISTAKE Rs.500/- will be levied as FINE for rectification of each error.
- A Penal fee of Rs.500/- per day shall be levied if the college fails to submit the Examination Application form(s) within the stipulated date with a late fee form on or before 30-10-2021 along with the Name List, Fee particulars & Subject wise data in duplicate.
- The Candidates are to enclose the failed Memorandum of Marks sheet.
- The Colleges are required to enclose the Clearance Certificate issued by the Stores Section of the Examination Branch as proof for the unused examination stationary returned by the college pertaining to the examinations conducted earlier.
- This notification is available on website www.telanganauniversity.ac.in.
- A fee paid once cannot be refunded or adjusted for any future examinations.
Telangana University Notification 2021 – Important Link
|Telangana University M.Ed 4th Sem Notification 2021|
|To Download Telangana University M.Ed 4th Sem Notification 2021
||Click Here (Available Now)|
Stay in touch with us that is Freshers Now to get the latest and instant information on Telangana University M.Ed 4th Sem Notification 2021.