Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021 – Law Associate Posts, Salary, Application Form @ law.telangana.gov.in: Aspirants who are here to check out this latest article about the Government of Telangana Law Associate Govt Jobs Vacancy 2021, should scroll down and read this whole article. A while ago the higher officials of the Telangana Law Department have announced Law Associate Vacancies for the candidates who possess 3/ 5 Years Law Degree. Hence, the aspirants who are interested in the Law Associate job profile should submit their applications in the prescribed format to the address mentioned below by 8th October 2021 till 5:00 PM.
However, prior to applying for this Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021, kindly scroll below and check the details like Telangana Law Department Law Associate Salary, Telangana Law Department Law Associate Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc., Information on all these have been clearly included in this article.
Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021 – Law Associate Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Telangana Law Department|
|Post Name||Law Associate|
|No. of Posts||Various Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Contract Basis|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||8th October 2021|
|Selection Process||Viva-Voce, Based on Merit|
Telangana Law Department Law Associate Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Law Associate||Various Posts|
Telangana Law Department Law Associate Eligibility Criteria
A Candidate will be treated as eligible to be engaged as a Law Associate provided he/she satisfies the following criteria:
- The Candidate should have acquired a Degree in Law from a reputed Law School or a recognized University, having studied a 5-year regular stream after completion of 10+2 years of schooling or who have studied regular 10+2 years of schooling followed by three years of the regular curriculum in a degree course before taking a three years regular law degree.
- The candidate should have been enrolled in the Bar Council of Telangana, with not more than 4 years of standing at the Bar
- The Candidate should not be pursuing any other course of study or pursuing any other profession or occupation, which may require them to be away from their place of work during the period of their engagement as Law Associate.
- The candidates should have computer knowledge including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes, such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.,
Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
The applying candidates should not have attained the age of 30 years of age.
Telangana Law Department Law Associate Salary
Each Law Associate shall be paid a consolidated amount of Rs.60,000/- per month as Honorarium and Rs.15,000/- per month towards transport allowance.
Telangana Law Department Law Associate Selection Process
- Eligible Candidates will have to appear for viva voce at Hyderabad
- The Selection shall be based on merit and the list of candidates selected by the Committee shall be subject to the approval of the Government.
Process To Apply For the Telangana Law Department Law Associate Job Openings 2021
- You guys have to open the official website @ law.telangana.gov.in
- On the Home Page, scroll down & click on the Notification & Guidelines for Law Associate post.
- Or simply download the official notification from the below link.
- Then check the entire notification.
- And if you are interested & eligible, download the application form.
- Fill it and send it to the address specified below by 8th October 2021.
Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form, Address
|Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF For Law Associate Post||Click Here|
|To Download the Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021 Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Address To Which the Application Forms and Other Relevant Documents have to be sent||To the Chief Secretary, Government of Telangana|
We as a team of Freshers Now ensured that only complete and relevant about the Telangana Law Department Recruitment 2021 are included in this article. For more latest job updates kindly keep following our website.