RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL EXECUTIVES 2021-2022
Coal India Limited (CIL)-
A Schedule „A’, “MAHARATNA” Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India.
CIL/ECL is looking for dedicated and enterprising Medical Executives to work in Subsidiary companies/ coalfield Areas Hospitals/Dispensaries. If you are ready to accept the challenge and meet our requisite criteria, this is your best opportunity to join CIL/ECL. Applications in the prescribed format attached herewith are invited for the following Posts.
Vacancies :-There are total 75 vacancies in ECL in E-3 and E-4 grade in Medical Discipline, the vacancy position and scale of pay are furnished below:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post and Grade||Number of Post||Scale of Pay|
|1.||A. Sr. Medical Specialist(E4)||22||INR 70,000- 2,00,000|
|B. Medical Specialist(E3)||INR 60,000-1,80,000|
|2.||Sr.Medical Officer(E3)||51||INR 60,000-1,80,000|
|3.||Sr.Medical Officer(Dental)E3||02||INR 60,000-1,80,000|
The Specialty-wise Category-wise break-up of vacancies is indicated below:
|Name of the Post||Specialty||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Sr. Medical Specialist(E4)/
|Sr. Medical Officer(E3)||NA||19||5||14||9||4||51|
|Sr. Medical Officer (Dental) (E3)||Dental||1||0||1||0||0||2|
RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL EXECUTIVES
General profile Role :
- The Candidate is required to attend medical emergencies in mine/ projects/establishments/
- The Candidate should be able to examining & treating patients, screening cases needing
specialized medical attention and refer them to higher centers.
- The Candidate should ensure/ make PME(Periodical Medical Examination ) of employees &
Initial Medical Examination of contractual workers.
- The Candidate should be able to make suitable arrangements for laboratory services for proper
diagnosis of doubtful cases and provide guidance to the technicians & staff.
- The Candidate should be able to implement various national health & family welfare programs in
- The Candidate should take active part in formulation of development plans of the dispensary.
- The Candidate should ensure adequate supplies of vaccines, consumables medicines,
instruments, miscellaneous items required from time to time and their proper storage & usage.
- The Candidate should ensure cleanliness inside and outside the premises and also proper
maintenance of equipment.
- The Candidate should ensure preparedness to meet exigencies and outbreak of epidemic in
- The Candidate should be able to conduct CSR and medical awareness camps, competitions, etc.
- The Candidate should ensure maintenance of the prescribed records and submission of reports
- The Candidate should be able to educate people on disease prevention measures and health
- The Candidate should ensure functional assistance in ERP implementation.
- The Candidate should ensure availability of ambulance services in the unit.
- The Candidate should ensure preparedness to meet emergencies and outbreak of
epidemic/pandemic such as Covid-19 in the Project/ Colliery/Area/Hq.
- Sr. Medical Officer (Dental – E3): The candidate should be able to provide medical
assistance as well as attainment of required dental solutions for the employees working in the
establishment and nearby stakeholders.
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4)/ Medical Specialist (E3): The candidate should be able to
provide different medical assistance as well as attainment of required specialty solutions of the
specialty in which he has been recruited for the employees working in the establishment and nearby
RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL EXECUTIVES
- Qualification & Experience for post No. 1(a): For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB with minimum 3 years post qualification experience. For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
- Qualification for Post No. 1 (b): For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is MBBS from recognized Institute/ College approved by Medical Council of India with recognized Post Graduate Degree/DNB. For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
- Qualification for Post No.2: MBBS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India.
- Qualification for Post No.3: BDS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India with 1-year post qualification experience from a Hospital/Clinic.
1. Candidates who have obtained required eligible qualification from Foreign University/Institute will also be considered provided they submit the certificate of passing qualifying examination from Medical Council of India.
2. For eligibility, the candidate should have obtained Registration Number from Medical Council of India/State Medical Council against their qualification.
Age Limit : Upper Age limit for Unreserved (UR) candidates in case of
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years for General/UR
- Sr. Medical Officer(including Dental) /Medical Specialist in E3 Grade) is 35 years for
How to apply:
Interested candidates would be advised to present themselves to the interview locations with all the
documents needed in original plus 2 copies along with the duly filled Application form as provided
with the advertisement.
At the interview locations, the applications along with the original documents of the candidates will
be screened. Any candidate whose application is incomplete or any discrepancy found w.r.t
eligibility criteria then such candidate will not be considered for personal interview.
The application form for the post of Medical Executive is enclosed herewith. The candidates will be
required to send the duly filled in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed
along with self-attested copy of the testimonials through speed post to the “Dy.GM(P/EE), ECL,
Sanctoria, PO: Dishergarh, Dist: Pashim Burdwan (WB) Pin 713333” which should reach
by 17:00 hours on 30-04-2021. No applications shall be entertained at any circumstances after the
If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be
considered as final.
Documents to be submitted are as mentioned in the application format.