Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: From this page, candidates can get the Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021 PDF. Applied candidates for the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) can download this Odisha High Court Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021. Moreover, we have shared the link to download the Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 at the end of this page.
Furthermore, understand the Odisha High Court ASO Exam Pattern 2021 uploaded on this page. We have also shared the details of the Odisha High Court ASO Selection Process 2021 through this article. Check out the subject wise syllabus topics for each subject given in the Odisha High Court ASO Exam Pattern 2021. Candidates go through this page and find the most useful information for the Odisha High Court ASO Exam 2021.
Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021 – Overview
|Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Odisha High Court|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-voce|
Odisha High Court ASO Selection Process 2021
Odisha High Court officials will hire candidates by the Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-voce. Aspirants have to attend the Preliminary Examination, the candidates selected in the Prelims exam will be called for the Written Exam, and the candidates will be proceeded by the Computer Application Test and finally, Viva Voce is conducted for all the candidates, who have performed well in the before three stages of selection. After the candidates perform in the Viva Voice, candidates will be given the selected post.
Odisha High Court ASO Exam Pattern 2021
Odisha High Court ASO Exam Pattern for different for Preliminary and Written examination.
- Preliminary Examination: It is for 150 marks for 2 hours. The exam is of objective type with 150 questions. There shall be a negative marking of 0.5 (Half) marks for every wrong answer. And the court shall call the candidates for the Written Examination, who have secured not less than 33% of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidates and 40% of marks in the case of others in the Preliminary Examination.
- The written examination will be qualifying in nature and if a candidate belonging to General Caste does not obtain at least 45% of the Full Marks in the Paper and if a candidate belonging to SC or ST category does not obtain at least 33% of the Full Marks in the Paper.
- Computer Application Test will consist of Theory 50 marks and a duration of Half an Hour. Skill Test is for 50 marks and for the duration of Half an Hour.
- Viva Voce: For all the selected candidates’ officials will conduct the Viva Voice for 40 Marks
Below is the detailed Odisha High Court ASO Exam Pattern 2021 for various stages of the exam.
|Subjects||Marks||No.of Questions||Type of Examination||Duration|
|General English||150 Marks||150||Objective Type Examination||2 Hours|
|3.||General Awareness & Test of Reasoning||100||1 Hour|
Computer Application Test
|Computer Application Test||Marks||Duration|
|(i) Theory||50||Half an Hour|
|(ii) Skill Test||50||Half an Hour|
Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021
Contenders have to take a keen interest to study for the Odisha High Court ASO Exam 2021 because you have various subjects with different weightages. In order to get the job, all the applied candidates have to work hard at the time of preparation. At the early stage of preparation, check out the topics to prepare for each subject. These Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus topics will help you to score more marks in the exam. In the below section of this page, there is a direct link to download the Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 PDF. Download it and prepare according to the topics for the exam. Have a glance at the subject-wise topics for Odisha High Court ASO Exam 2021.
Odisha High Court ASO Preliminary Exam Syllabus – General English
- Antonyms and their correct usage
- Common Error
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Fill in the Blanks
Odisha High Court ASO Preliminary Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Science & Technology
- Indian Geography
- Indian History
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Polity
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- IT & Space etc
- Indian Economy
- Indian Constitution
Odisha High Court ASO Preliminary Exam Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Blood Relations
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Mirror Images
- Rules Detection
- Sequential Output training
Odisha High Court ASO Preliminary Exam Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Boats and Streams
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Simple Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Problems on Numbers
- Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Odd Man Out
- Numbers and Ages
- Volumes Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Mixtures and Allegations
Odisha High Court ASO Written Exam Syllabus – English
- Precis writing
- Retranslation and Grammar
Odisha High Court ASO Written Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Statistics & Probability
Odisha High Court ASO Written Exam Syllabus – General Awareness & Reasoning
- Current Affairs
- National & International events
- Major financial/ economic news
- Budget & Five-year plans
- Books & Authors
- Awards & Honours
- Important Days
- Who’s Who
- General Science
- International & National Organization
- Civics and Culture
Odisha High Court ASO Computer Application Test Syllabus
- Computer Fundamentals
- Windows (MS- Windows)
- MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Linux Fundamental and open office application
- Usage of Internet Operation
- Networking Concepts (LAN, Ethernet, Broad Band, Wireless) and Digital Signature
|Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern – Important Link|
|To Download Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
Note: Candidates have to note that the provided Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus for Preliminary examination is for reference purposes.
We wish that this page on Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern is very useful for all the applied candidates for the exam. Follow our website @ freshersnow.com for more information.
Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to download the Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021?
Aspirants can download the Odisha High Court ASO Syllabus 2021 PDF from our site @ freshersnow.com
For how many marks is the Preliminary exam conducted?
Odisha High Court ASO Preliminary Exam is conducted for 150 marks.
Is there any negative marking in the Odisha High Court ASO Preliminary exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
What are the subjects in Odisha High Court ASO Written examination?
The subjects in Odisha High Court ASO Written examination are English, Mathematics, General Awareness, and Test of Reasoning.
Can you tell me the time allotted for Computer Application Theory Test?
The time allotted for Computer Application Theory Test is Half an Hour.