Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021 for Freshers & Experienced in Pune @ nuance.com: Hello Job seekers!!! Here is the latest Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021 Drive announced for the Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer Role in Pune. To apply for this Nuance Recruitment 2021, aspirants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, demonstrated IT work experience and should be willing to work full-time. Also, to complete the Nuance Communications Online Registration Process, aspirants can simply click the below-provided link. Hence, we suggest all the Freshers and Experienced candidates utilize this chance.
Moreover, for comfortable access to the candidates, we arranged extra information like Nuance Communications Eligibility Criteria, Skills & Responsibilities of Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer, Nuance Communications Salary details, and stepwise procedure to complete the Nuance Communications Online Registration Process. All the Best!!!
Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021 – Information
|Name Of The Company||Nuance Communications|
|Job Role||Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and demonstrated IT work experience|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer Role
Nuance is looking for experienced IT professionals to join our GTS Service reliability center team. This SRC is a 24x7x365 multi-disciplinary operations support function that includes system administration, software engineering, process expertise, incident response & management, change enablement, multi-tier network operations center (NOC), and customer engagement.
The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator with a high degree of customer focus, talented, energetic team player who has the right mix of hands-on exposure to system engineering, monitoring, incident response, infrastructure administration covering system, networks, storage & databases (Windows/ Linux/ VMware/ Azure) or similar hosting platforms and troubleshooting thereof.
Nuance Jobs – Basic Qualification
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and demonstrated IT work experience with an emphasis towards customer service, operations support & incident response of hosted, high-throughput mission-critical systems.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience: 0 to 3 years of experience as part of Global IT Operations, Network Operations Center, System Administration, Cloud Administration, Product Technical Support, and/ or global incident management.
- Detail-oriented, excellent analytical skills, and a strong team player who works well with the immediate and extended teams, and consistently puts the customer & team above oneself.
- Ability to work in and keep up with a fast-moving environment via effective prioritization and time management. Experience working in virtualized enterprise networking environments. Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Exposure to enterprise customer handling practices through ticketing, phone, emails, etc. Efficient customer escalation & stakeholder handling, leading to successful long-term relationships.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, superior technical aptitude, proven ability to manage complex tasks, and very strong analytical skills. Ability to recognize patterns and dependency.
- Good understanding of SLA and KPIs with experience in productivity tools like Excel for data analysis & reporting.
Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer Roles and Responsibilities
- Be part of our 24x7x365 SRC operations rotational shifts team. This team permits variable week offs.
- Monitor application dashboards for indications of incidents.
- Create & distribute scheduled reports.
- Active participation in incident bridges and help drive them towards resolution.
Monitor different tools and applications to identify issues with infrastructure, platform, and/or products.
- Maintaining ticket queues for appropriate assignment, follow up & resolution.
- Monitor alerts mailbox and event management systems for alarms.
- Contribute as owner or member of SRC project teams towards continual improvement.
- Creating or updating documentation to improve outcomes.
- Execute routine checklists to validate reliability, system functionality and perform health checks.
- Windows/ Linux vulnerability management, updates & upgrades
- The key point of contact & responsible for the coordination of all infra-related support issues internally or with vendors, ensuring support issues are resolved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Application updates, upgrades & deployments
- Interacting with internal stakeholders, vendors, and external customers to assist them with their queries and requests –service requests, emails, and calls. Keeping stakeholders/ customers informed about the outages/ change updates.
Nuance Openings – Required Skills
- Exposure to NOC monitoring tools – Nagios, Zabbix, Graphana, Sumo, Zenoss, New Relic, App Dynamics, Prometheus, etc
- Good Linux server and/ or Windows server administration, and operational support skills in a hosted production environment.
- Exposure to NOC ticketing tools – Jira, Remedy, Salesforce, etc.
- Working experience in supporting and troubleshooting large-scale hosted and/ or cloud-based distributed systems covering application layer, platform, OS, and infrastructure layers.
- ITIL v3 or v4 foundation, Six Sigma/ Lean/ Agile training and/ or certification
- Experience with any automation tools and/or scripting language experience like Bash/ PowerShell/ Python/ Pearl/ UI Path (RPA) would be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding/ exposure of Azure, AWS, GCP, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Firewalls, Load Balancing, Network Security architecture and core concepts/ technologies such as TCP/ IP, VPN, BGP, MPLS, Routing, databases, and storage technologies.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market-competitive salaries, bonuses, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities, and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
How To Apply For Nuance Communications Job Openings?
- Visit the official site @ nuance.com.
- The Home Page is visible on the screen.
- Aspirants should scroll down the page and can find the Careers section.
- Search for the Associate Site Reliability Center Engineer Nuance Job Opening.
- When a link appears click on it or directly hit the arranged link on this page.
- Fill out all the particulars in the respected fields and upload the required documents.
- Finish the Nuance Online Registration Process.
|Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To check and apply for Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
We believe the arranged information on Nuance Communications Recruitment 2021 is helpful. Keep following our web portal @ Freshers Now regularly. To get information regarding Nuance Jobs for Freshers in Pune, stay tuned to this page.