NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 – 75 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ npcilcareers.co.in: The Officials from the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited have released a Notification for the Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil), Surveyor Posts. The Officials are inviting the Applications in the Online Mode. The opening date for the submission of the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Application Form is 30th September 2021.
The Officials will accept the NPCIL Trade Application Form up to 15th October 2021. Here on this page for the sake of candidates, we have given the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details, Educational Qualifications, Age, and NPCIL Trade Apprentice Salary Details in the below sections. Additionally, candidates can download the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification PDF from the links given at the end of this page. In order to get the detailed information regarding the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Openings move on to the below sections.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 – 75 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021|
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Trade Names||Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil), Surveyor|
|Starting Date||30th September 2021|
|Closing Date||15th October 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Based on their ITI Marks|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Educational Qualifications
The candidates must have the ITI in the relevant field.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Age
The Minimum age of the applicant should be 14 years and the maximum age should be 24 years as of 15.10.2021 for General/ EWS candidates. Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, & PWBD candidates would be given as per the Government of India orders.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Stipend
- A stipend of 7,700/- per month for those who have completed one year of ITI course
- A stipend of 8,855/- per month for those who have completed two years of ITI course.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be short-listed for training based on the marks obtained in their ITI course.
- The candidates shall be engaged after qualifying for the standard medical examination.
How To Apply For NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021?
- Open the Official Site.
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And then NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HRM/TA/01/2021.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Check the details given in the Application Form.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 – Important Links
|NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Job Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
We have given the detailed information regarding the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021. For more Latest Job updates do follow our website freshersnow.com.