MOEF Jobs 2021 – 15 Posts, Salary, Application Form @ moef.gov.in: The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has released a MOEF Notification 2021 for the engagement of non-official experts for Governing Body, Executive Committee, and the Monitoring Group. And as per the MOEF Job Vacancies 2021 notice, the MOEF Vacancies count is 15 posts. And by scrolling down to the following sections, applicants can check the details about the MOEF Vacancies, MOEF Applying Process, and other relevant details that have been established here for your convenience.
Further, the interested and eligible candidates have to make sure that they submit the MOEF Application Form in the prescribed format to the designated Email ID and the Hard Copy of the application form should be sent by registered mail/ speed post to the below-mentioned address by 30th September 2021.
MOEF Jobs 2021 – 15 Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Latest MOEF Jobs 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change|
|Post Name||Non-Official experts for Governing Body, Executive Committee, and the Monitoring Group|
|No. of Posts||15 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||30th September 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|S.No||Field of Expert for Member||Vacancies|
|9.||Forest Economy Development||01|
|14.||Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System||01|
MOEF Eligibility Criteria
- The non-official members shall be residents of India holding a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in related fields having work experience of ten years in the related fields in Central Government, State Government, Non-government Organization, recognized Research Institutes or University.
- The non-official member shall not be an employee of the government.
- The Non-Official expert member nominated for the Executive Body should not be from the Central Government.
MOEF Selection Process
The selection of non-official expert members will be done in accordance with Rule 15 and 16 of the Compensatory Afforestation Fund (CAF) Rules, 2018.
Process To Apply For the MOEF Job Vacancies 2021
- Open the official website @ moef.gov.in
- Now on the Home Page, click on the Recruitment option.
- Then click on the “Advertisement for the engagement of non-official experts for Governing Body Executive Committee and the Monitoring Group of National”.
- Now, click on the Advertisement link.
- And check the whole notification.
- If interested and eligible, download Annexure-I (Application Form).
- Fill it & send it to the below mentioned Mail ID and Address.
- The last date to apply is 30th September 2021.
MOEF Jobs 2021 Notification, Application Form, Address, Email ID
|MOEF Jobs 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the MOEF Jobs 2021 Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Email ID to which the application forms have to be submitted||adhoc-campa [email protected]|
|To Apply Online for the Recruitment 2021||To the Chief Executive Officer, National Authority, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Indira Paryavaran Bhawan, Aliganj, Jor Bagh Road, New Delhi – 110 066|
Thank you for choosing our Freshers Now website to get the complete information about the MOEF Jobs 2021. In order to get latest job updates do keep checking our website daily.