Marketing Executive Jobs 2020, THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED NOTIFICATION MARKETING EXECUTIVES 2020 ,
THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED NOTIFICATION MARKETING EXECUTIVES 2020
Short Details of Notification
· Name of the Post: Marketing Executive
· No. of Vacancies: 15
· Location: Halwani, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Dehradun, Haridwar/ Rishikesh, Roorkee, Kanpur, Lucknow, Bareilly, Moradabad, Meerut, Ghaziabad, Noida, Delhi, Gurgoan.
· Age Limit as on 30.09.2020: Minimum 20 and Maximum 30
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE DETAILS
· Essential Qualification as on 30.09.2020: Graduation (Any Discipline) with 50% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute. Candidates having Graduation/ Post Graduation with Specialization in Marketing & Sales will be given preference. Proficiency in Computer Operations and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
· Experience as on 30.09.2020: Candidates having post qualification experience in the field of Marketing & Sales will be given due weightage.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION
i. The candidates must submit their duly typed application by Registered/ Speed Post addressed to ‘The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital263001 (Uttarakhand)’ in the prescribed format (as given below in this notification).
ii. A non-refundable Application fees: Rs. 500.00 (Rupees five hundred only) including GST which should be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand) and the same should be attached with the application.
iii. The recent photograph is to be pasted at the appropriate place and application should be signed by the candidate. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
iv. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with ‘Application for Marketing Executive (on contract)
The following documents should be submitted along with the application: –
· Proof of age (copy of passing Secondary/High School/10th standard Certificate or Higher Secondary School /12th Standard Certificate mentioning the DOB).
· Copy of Certificates and Mark sheets in respect of essential and desirable educational/ professional qualifications acquired.
· Appropriate document(s) in support of essential as well as desirable and post professional
· qualification experience.
Apply Online: Click Here