Maharashtra TET Notification 2021 @ mahatet.in | MAHA TET Application Form (Released), Exam Dates: The officials of the Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune released the MAHA TET Notification 2021. And the Registration Process for MHTET 2021 is started on 3rd August 2021. So, candidates can apply for MAHA TET 2021 with the help of the direct link attached. Moreover, the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 (MHTET/ MAHA TET) will be conducted on 10th October 2021 to select the aspirants to the post teachers for Class I-V and VI-VII as per the regulation of NCTE.
New Update: Maharashtra TET 2021 Application Form is released on 3rd August 2021. So, check and apply now.
Go ahead and check the MAHA TET Eligibility 2021 before applying for MHTET 2021. We have also provided simple steps so that you can easily register for MAHA TET 2021. In addition to this, we have attached the direct link to submit the Maharashtra TET Application Form 2021 online. 25th August 2021 is the last date to submit the Online MAHA TET Form 2021.
Maharashtra TET 2021 Notification – Overview
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune|
|Name Of The Post||Teacher|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 (MHTET/ MAHA TET)|
|Status Of Registration||3rd August 2021|
|Last Date To Submit||25th August 2021|
|Selection||For the selection of teachers for Class I-V and VI-VIII as per the regulation of NCTE|
|Mode Of The Exam||Pen and Paper (Offline Mode) – Paper I, II (MCQ)|
Maharashtra TET 2021 – Important Dates
|Starting Date Of Registration||3rd August 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||25th August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th September 2021|
|Exam Date||10th October 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||December 2021|
MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Class 1st to 5th
- Candidate should have to pass the Higher Secondary exam with at least 50% score in recognized board and a two-year diploma in primary education from the recognized institution (D.T.Ed.).
- Candidate should have to pass with at least 45% marks from a recognized board as per the National Council of Teacher Education(Regulations 2002) and passing one year’s Bachelor in Education.
- Candidate should have to pass a higher Secondary exam with at least 50% marks in the certified exam board and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Candidate should have to pass the Higher Secondary exam with at least 50% marks in the certified examination board and 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or BAEd/ B.Sc.Ed. cleared.
- Candidates Should Have Completed B.Ed( special education) Degree from recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- The degree of accredited University & teaching institution of a recognized institution passed a two-year diploma Eligibility Criteria For Class 6 to 8 (MAHA TET).
For Class 6th to 8th
- Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulation issued from time to time in this regard.
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent} with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI. Ed.).
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1 Year B.Ed. (Special Education)
- Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent} with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.A.IB.Sc. Ed. or. B.A.Ed.lB.Sc.Ed.
About MAHA TET
The Teacher Eligibility Test, known as TET, is the minimum qualification required in India for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for Classes I to VIII. The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools. There are two papers: Paper 1, for teachers of Classes I to V, and Paper 2 for Classes VI to VIII. The TET is conducted both by the central government and the state governments of India. Most states conduct their own TET.
MHTET Application Fee
|Categories||Only Paper I or Only Paper II||Paper – 1 & Paper – 2 (Both)|
|General, IM, Insurance And VJ/ BC||INR 500||INR 800|
|Anukjati, Anukjmati and crippled (Differently abled person)||INR 250||INR 400|
How To Submit Online Maharashtra TET Application Form 2021?
- Candidates need to first visit the official website of Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE), Pune @ mahatet.in.
- Now, you need to click the New Registration button to appear on the home page.
- Then, you have to read all the instructions given there.
- Tick or Accept the declaration box and then click to proceed for the Registration Process.
- Enter your credentials like email id, password.
- After that, fill the Online Maharashtra TET Application Form 2021 with your personal, academic, communication and exam center choices.
- Cross-check your details and then make the online fee payment using either credit card, debit card, ATM PIN or internet banking, wallet or cash card.
- Download the duly filled MHTET Application Form 2021 and then take a printed copy of it for future purposes.
|Links – MAHA TET Notification 2021 & MHTET Application Link|
|To Check & Download Official Maharashtra TET Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|To Apply For MAHA TET 2021 Login Link To Candidates||Click Here (Available Now)|
|Login Link To Candidates||Click Here|
To get the latest updates regarding the MAHA TET 2021, you can visit our Freshers Now site. Also, bookmark us by Ctrl + D to get the alerts and notifications.