Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – 37 Law Clerk Posts, Salary, Application Form @ hcmadras.tn.nic.in: The Officials from the High Court Madras have released a Notification for the 37 Law Clerks Posts on Adhoc Basis for a period of one year. The Candidates who are interested in these vacancies fill the Madras High Court Application Form as prescribed by the Officials. The Application Mode is via Email and Offline Mode.
Furthermore, the closing date for the submission of the Madras High Court Application Form is 10th September 2021. Here in the below sections, you can get the Madras High Court Job Details, Educational Qualifications, Age, and Madras High Court Salary Details. Additionally, candidates can download the Madras High Court Notification PDF from the links which are given at the end of this page. To get detailed information kindly move onto the below paragraphs.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – 37 Law Clerk Posts, Salary, Application Form
|Madras High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||High Court Madras|
|Post Names||Law Clerks|
|Closing Date||10th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Madras High Court Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Law Clerks||37 Vacancies|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications
The candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern)
from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar
Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
- Candidates who have passed all his/ her Examinations, while studying law,
within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained his/ her Law Degree during the academic years
2019-2020 and 2020-2021, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or
Programs requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to
apply for the assignment as Law Clerk.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
Should not have attained the age of 30 years as of 01.07.2021.
Madras High Court Law Clerk Salary
Each Law Clerk shall be paid a consolidated amount of Rs.30,000/ (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month as Honorarium for their assignment.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for the viva-voce test in Chennai.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the viva voce.
How To Apply For Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Open the Official Site.
- After moving onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the Announcements Section.
- And download the Madras High Court Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And submit to the Officials at the below-given address.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
|Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the Madras High Court Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Address to send the Application Form||The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104|
|Email ID to send the Application Formemail@example.com|
Here you can check the detailed information regarding the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021. For more latest job updates, do follow our website @ freshersnow.com.