KSCCF Hall Ticket 2021 (Released) @ ksccsf.org | FDA, Sales Assistant, Peon, Typist, Accountant Exam Date: Are you in search of KSCCF Admit Card 2021? If yes then check this entire article. The higher officials of Karnataka State Cooperative Consumer Federation General have released the KSCCF FDA Admit Card 2021 for Non-Backlog Posts (Accountant, First Division Assistant, Sales Assistant, Typist, Peons), Backlog Posts (Junior Pharmacist) Exam. So, applicants who are going to attend the test must have to download their Karnataka State CCF Hall Ticket 2021. Also, candidates can check the Exam Date on the Hall Ticket. Moreover, for the sake of applicants, we have attached the direct link to collect the KSCCF FDA Hall Ticket 2021.
Note: The KSCCF Admit Card 2021 is Released. Candidates can check and download their KSCCF Admit Card 2021 from the below direct link.
KSCCF Admit Card 2021 – Overview
|KSCCF Admit Card 2021 | FDA, Sales Assistant, Peon, Typist, Accountant Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Cooperative Consumer Federation General|
|Post Name||Non-Backlog Posts (Accountant, First Division Assistant, Sales Assistant, Typist, Peons), Backlog Posts (Junior Pharmacist)|
|Exam Date||Mentioned On Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
KSCCF FDA, Sales Assistant, Peon, Typist, Accountant Exam Date 2021
The higher officials mentioned the KSCCF FDA, Sales Assistant, Peon, Typist, Accountant Exam Date on the KSCCF Admit Card 2021. All the candidates who applied for the given Non-Backlog Posts (Accountant, First Division Assistant, Sales Assistant, Typist, Peons), Backlog Posts (Junior Pharmacist) posts, need to attend the exam on the scheduled date along with Hall Ticket. Candidates view the Exam Date, time, venue details on the KSCCF Hall Ticket 2021.
Information On KSCCF Admit Card 2021
After downloading the KSCCF Admit Card 2021, applicants have to check the below details available on it.
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of Examination Centre
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Posts Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Address on Examination Center
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate
- Signature of exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Proofs Required for KSCCF Exam 2021
Candidates must carry any one of the documents from the below-given list.
- Caste Certificate.
- College ID.
- Employee ID.
- Voter ID.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Driving License.
- 10th Certificate.
- Experience Certificate if any in a particular given field.
- The photograph is on any ID Proof issued by the State or Central Government.
- Any Authorised ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
Steps To Download KSCCF Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official site @ ksccsf.org
- The home page of Karnataka State Cooperative Consumer Federation General will appear on the screen.
- Now scroll down the page, and find the KSCCF Hall Ticket 2021 link.
- After finding the lock, then click on that link.
- Enter the credentials like Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Then click on Download Admission Ticket Button.
- Check the details on KSCCF Hall Ticket 2021.
- Take a hard copy to attend the exam.
|KSCCF Admit Card 2021 Important Link|
|To Download KSCCF Admit Card 2021||Click Here (Available Now)|
Stay in touch with our site @ Freshers Now for more updates on KSCCF Admit Card 2021 and other details.