- Position – Associate System Engineer
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred Education: Masters Degree
- Eligibility Requirements: BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA.
- Country/ Region: India
- State/ Province: Multiple
- City/ Township/ Village: Multiple Cities
- IBM Business Group: GBS
- Primary Job Category: Technical Specialist
- Secondary Job Category: Services Specialist
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Position Type: Early Professional
- Early Professional Track: Technical Services and Solutions (GBS ONLY)
- Trave Required: No Travel
- Is this role a commissionable/ sales incentive-based position? – No
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Defining, analyzing, and reviewing technical architecture on the required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing, and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Fluent interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience: Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms. The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA.
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
About Business Unit
IBM is a 110-year-old company with a young heart. We strive to reinvent ourselves and the world. Our employees inspire to change the world through technology. At IBM India, we provide solutions and services to all major industries including financial services, healthcare, Government, automotive, telecommunications and education. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, we help our partners transform and succeed with meaningful circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the division of IBM that is focused on business process consulting and technology application. At GBS, we provide end-to-end solution to our clients. We pride at providing complex integration and business transformation solutions to our partners. IBM GBS in India, also known as GBS – Global Delivery caters to clients worldwide. Our portfolio includes services on Digital Transformation (e.g., Strategy, Interactive Experience, Analytic and Big Data), Application Innovation Consulting and Enterprise Applicants (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and Workday).
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience. For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
|IBM Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|Register For IBM Recruitment 2021 for Associate Systems Engineer||Click Here (Available Now)|