Barclays Recruitment 2021 for Fraud Analyst in Noida @ barclays.com: Barclays is Hiring!!! And the Barclays Recruitment 2021 Drive is being conducted to hire passionate and challenging individuals for the Barclays Analyst Jobs in Noida. Hence, all the candidates who want to ignite their career can make use of this Barclays IT Openings. Any Under-Graduate, Graduate, Post-Graduate in any discipline who meet the mentioned Barclays Eligibility Criteria can start applying for the Barclays Analyst Jobs. And along with these, we arranged a step-by-step process to apply for Barclays Recruitment 2021 at the end of this post.
Accordingly, aspirants can also collect the extra details on Barclays Recruitment 2021 like Barclays Eligibility Criteria, about Barclays company, responsibilities of Barclays Analyst Jobs, and the stepwise instructions to apply for this Barclays Jobs in Noida/ Barclays IT Openings.
Barclays Recruitment 2021 – Information
|Name Of The Company||Barclays|
|Job Role||Fraud Analyst|
|Qualification||Under-Graduate/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
About Barclays Company
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations, and functional services across the Group
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Purpose and Values
- We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
- Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence, and Stewardship.
- We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone’s contribution.
- We operate with honesty, transparency, and fairness in all we do.
- We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the center of what we do.
- We champion innovation and use our energy, expertise, and resources to make a positive difference.
- We prize sustainability and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
- We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included, and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Benefits offered by Barclays Company
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care, and all the tools, technology, and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our flexible working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Responsibilities of Barclays Analyst Jobs
- Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Process transactions in accordance with approved processes and procedures, international regulations, and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed/accuracy
- Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes.
- Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client/ process and ensure adherence to time schedules
- Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to ensure telephone inquiries/ queries are dealt with in an efficient and knowledgeable manner to meet the demands of the business grades of service and ensuring that all unresolved cases/ queries are allocated to the respective areas
- May have the authority to release and verify funds across a variety of systems used by the department. Deal with customers and may be required to identify, log and escalate complaints and resolve queries by tracking them internally and escalate upwards if necessary
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimize the risk to the business and the customer
- Adhere to organizational-wide information security policies and procedures. Assist Team Manager/ Process Expert in the administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management, and query resolution
- Day to day query resolution, with an upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage/ fraud.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures, and proactively seeking solutions
Knowledge of risk awareness, audit disciplines, and controls
- To effectively and efficiently respond to customer calls/make outbound calls to customers, reply to their queries and resolve issues related to fraud concerns.
- To ensure the quality of output and accuracy of information is maintained
Barclays Eligibility Criteria | Fraud Analyst Role
- Under-Graduate/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher). Relevant years of experience would be preferred.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing service environment
- Effective communication skills
- Good typing skills (25-30 words per minute)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work in changing shifts patterns
- Skills that will help you in the role:
- Achieving high standards and delivering results with accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply For Barclays Recruitment 2021?
To apply for this Barclays Recruitment 2021/ Barclays Analyst Jobs, aspirants should follow the below step-wise instructions.
- Open the official site @ barclays.com.
- The home page is displayed on the screen.
- Move on to the careers page and select the Preparing to apply option from the list.
- Scroll down the page and aspirants can find the search our roles Button, click on it.
- There the aspirants can find the Barclays Recruitment 2021 link for the Barclays Analyst Jobs.
- Besides the above process, candidates can directly hit the arranged link.
- If candidates meet the Barclays Eligibility Criteria then start applying for the Barclays Jobs in Noida/ Barclays Recruitment 2021
|Barclays Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To Check and apply for Barclays Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
For more information on Barclays Recruitment 2021/ Barclays IT Openings, do follow our web portal @ Freshers Now regularly.