AP High Court Recruitment 2021 – 74 Typist, Copyist Posts, Salary, Application Form @ hc.ap.nic.in: The High Court of Andhra Pradesh in Amaravathi is inviting Applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Typist and Copyist Posts direct recruitment. The Application Mode is Online. And the candidates who are interested in the above vacancies may fill the Application Form and submit it to the officials before the closing date.
The Officials will accept the AP High Court Application Form up to 30th September 2021. On this page, for the sake of candidates, we have given the AP High Court Job Details, Educational Qualifications, Age, and AP High Court Salary Details in the below sections. Additionally, candidates can download the AP High Court Notification PDF from the links which are provided at the end of this page. For more information kindly refer to the below sections.
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 – 74 Typist, Copyist Posts, Salary, Application Form
|AP High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Names||Typist and Copyist|
|Starting Date||9th September 2021|
|Closing Date||30th September 2021|
|Selection Process||Computer-based objective type examination|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualifications
Must have passed Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce or Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or from any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification; (AND) Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting (English) Higher Grade 45 w.p.m.
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
Must have complete 18 years and must not have crossed 42 years as of 01.07.2021 as per G.O.Ms.No.52, General Administration (Ser.A) Department, date 17.06.2021. The Upper Age limit is raised by 5 years in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes; and by 10 years for candidates with disabilities and Ex-Servicemen.
AP High Court Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Typist||Rs. 16400-49870 (RPS-2015)|
|Copyist||Rs. 16400-49870 (RPS-2015)|
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to the Open category and Backward Classes have to pay an examination fee of Rs.800/- and candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections have to pay Rs.500/- and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Ex-Servicemen have to pay Rs.400/- through APT Online Limited.
- Candidates qualified in the objective type examination and called for skill test in typing have to pay an additional fee of Rs.800/- for Open category and Backward Classes; candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections have to pay Rs.500/-; and candidates belonging to Scheduled castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Ex-Servicemen have to pay Rs.400/- through APT Online Limited.
AP High Court Selection Process
The selection will be made on the basis of a common examination for both categories of posts through computer-based objective type examination.
How To Apply For AP High Court Recruitment 2021?
- Open the Official Site.
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Notifications.
- And download Notification No. 03/2021.
- Check the Advertisement Thoroughly.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification, Application Form
|AP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Important Links|
|To Download the AP High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
To make it easy for the candidates we have given detailed information regarding the AP High Court Recruitment 2021. For more Latest Job updates do follow our website freshersnow.com.