AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Good news for the candidates searching for the AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2021. Yes, on this page you will get all the information regarding the Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021. So all the aspirants before going to take the written exam, refer to this article once then you will get a clear idea about the AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Written test.
Along with the AP High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) Syllabus 2021, we have also given the AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern. And also AP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process on this page. For furthermore information aspirants can check the official website of the AP High Court that is hc.ap.nic.in.
AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2021 -Details
|AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern PDF Download|
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
AP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process 2021
For the purpose of short-listing the candidates, the High Court will conduct the Screening Test (Computer Based Test). The candidates who secure 40% and above marks in the screening test will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies, for the written examination. The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates, as the screening test is conducted for the purpose of shortlisting the candidates. Finally, the aspirants face the final round that is the Personal Interview.
- Screening Test (CBT)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
AP High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2021
The AP High Court applied candidates shortlisted by conducting two exams. Those are the Screening Test and Written Exam. The two Exam Patterns are given as follows for the sake of aspirants.
AP High Court Civil Judge Screening Test Pattern 2021
- The Screening Test is Objective Multiple Choice Questions.
- It Contains 100 Questions. Wach Question carries one Mark.
- The Total Marks are 100.
- The Duration of Time is 2 Hours.
|AP High Court Civil Judge Screening Test Pattern|
|Exam Type||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective MCQs||100||2 Hours|
AP High Court Civil Judge Written Exam Pattern 2021
- Written Examination consisting of the following three (3) papers will be held.
- The subjects present in the papers are Civil Law, Criminal Law, and the English Test.
- English Test contains an English Translation test for 25 marks and an Essay Writing test for 75 marks.
- Translation has to be made from the English language to Hindi or Telugu language only an essay writing test will be on a legal subject only.
- The object of the written examination is to test the academic knowledge of the candidates.
- Each paper shall carry 100 marks.
- The duration of each paper is three (3) hours.
|AP High Court Civil Judge Written Exam Pattern 2021|
|Paper/ subject Name||Number of Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|Civil Law||100||3 Hours|
Download AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 PDF
All the aspirants click on the given below links. And you will get the subject wise syllabus of the AP High Court Civil judge Syllabus 2021. Now aspirants start your preparation from now onwards without delay. And also get a job in the AP High Court as a Civil Judge.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Hindu Marriage Act 1955,
- Hindu Succession Act 1956,
- Indian Easements Act 1882,
- Specific Relief Act 1963,
- Limitation Act 1963,
- Transfer of Property Act 1882,
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899,
- A.P. Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act 1960, and
- Indian Evidence Act,l872.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- A.P. Excise Act, 1968
- A.P. Gaming Act, 1974
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act.
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
|AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 – Important Link|
|To Download AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
Our team Freshers Now has provided complete and genuine information about the AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021. Thank You.
AP High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the AP High Court Civil Judge Selection Process?
Ap High Court Officials are going to conduct the Screening Test (CBT), Written Examination and Viva Voce as a part of the Selection Process.
What is the Marking Scheme AP High Court Civil Judge Screening Test 2021?
In AP High Court Civil Judge Screening Test 2021, candidates will face 100 Questions for a total of 100 Marks.
What is the Time Duration of AP High Court Civil Judge Written Test 2021?
Candidates will get 3 Hours to complete the AP High Court Written Test 2021.
Is there any Negative Marking in AP High Court Civil Judge Screening Test 2021?
There is no Negative Marking in the AP High Court Civil Judge Screening Test 2021.