ANSYS Recruitment 2021 For DevOps Engineer Jobs in Pune @ ansys.com: Join your hands with Freshers Now to know all the latest updates on ANSYS Job Openings. We are here to notify you that, the ANSYS had announced the ANSYS Recruitment 2021 Drive to hire suitable aspirants for the DevOps Engineer Role in Pune Location. Therefore, the ANSYS Eligibility Criteria to apply for this Job is candidates should have a BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. No Minimum Years of Professional Experience are required. Interested candidates can successfully finish the ANSYS Online Registration Process by hitting the below-arranged link.
Additionally, for the sake of the candidates, we arranged information like ANSYS Eligibility Criteria, Key Duties and Responsibilities of DevOps Engineer, ANSYS Salary Details, and a step-by-step procedure to complete the ANSYS Registration Process. Have a Great Day!!!
ANSYS Recruitment 2021 – Information
|Name Of The Company||ANSYS|
|Job Role||DevOps Engineer|
|Qualification||BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field|
|Salary||As Per Company Norms|
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Summary Role/ Purpose
The DevOps Engineer supports the development of software products, processes, and supporting systems. In this role, you will collaborate with a team of expert professionals to ensure the proper functioning of build systems, accomplish development objectives and oversee software releases.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs basic DevOps activities, including the maintenance, monitoring, and packaging to provide quality production builds
- Works with IT to maintain DevOps infrastructure
- Prepares, configures, deploys, and maintains build agents
- Works closely with development to adjust builds and packaging to changing requirements
- Conducts systems tests for security, performance, and reliability of build systems
Minimum Education/ Certification Requirements and Experience
- Required Minimum Years of Professional Experience: None
- Required Education and Degree Type: BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Basic understanding of build management and continuous integration software
- Knowledge of Windows and/ or Linux operating systems
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, and programming languages such as C/ C++ and C#
- Knowledge in automation scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, and Perl
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
Culture And Values
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down to the organization. They have shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Sense of urgency
Working At Ansys
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it’s about learning, discovery, and collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can, and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy, and ethics.
How To Apply For ANSYS Recruitment 2021?
- Initially, open the official site @ ansys.com.
- The home page gets displayed on the screen.
- Move on to the careers tab and click on the Search Jobs option.
- Now, surf for DevOps Engineer Opening
- The link appears and goes through the complete details.
- If interested complete the ANSYS Registration Process by hitting the Apply Now Button.
|ANSYS Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|To check and apply for ANSYS Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
We hope that you all have got the brief information about the ANSYS Recruitment 2021. So, keep on checking our page to know more updates.