UCO BANK LIMITED ARCHITECT ENGINEER NOTIFICATION 2020
Short Details of Notification
- Name of the Post: –Architect Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: –2
- Salary: – Rs. 23700 -980/7 -30560 -1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020
- Location: –All over India
- Online Application Start: –27.10.2020
- Online Application Last Date: – 17.11.2020
- Age Limit as on 30.09.2020: –Minimum 20 and Maximum 30
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE DETAILS
- Essential Qualification as on 30.09.2020: –B.Arch. For Architect Engineer from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with postgraduate degree will be preferred.
- Experience as on 30.09.2020: – No mandatory requirement of experience but preference will be given to candidates
|GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.ucobank.comand click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for recruitment of “Specialist Officer in SCALE I& SCALE II” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail address and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number also.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
|Apply Online: Click Here